Hi there,
My Name is Beatrice Major, I am 13 years old turning 14 in October.
I attend the Hastings Christian School, where i have gone ever since i was 5.
I love my school because as a small school every one knows each other and you can form some fantastic friendships and links. Also being a christian school we can learn about the Lord our God and speak about him freely. At the Christian school there are many opportunities to serve the Lord and to serve others. At our school i have the privilege of learning a second language with I have chose to do New testament Greek. It is extremely challenging but The rest of my class and i have managed to make a lot of improvement and we know that this will be a fantastic tool for the future and learning and studying the word of God.

Beatrice major.

2 comments:

The Gordon Family said...

Hay Be,

Cool Blog, I saw it on your skype comment. Its great. Maybe I should make one?

From your friend in America, Anna-Marie.

Joe Fleener said...

Wow! This is the most awesome blog I have ever read!

Blog Archive