Sorry, everyone.

I'm am sorry everyone. I haven't updated my blog in sooo... long it's sad. So i thought I would update it all now. OK, now this is not the end of my blog but it was the greek class for the year on thusday so, that was a bit sad. I did manage to pass my greek exam ok so that was a bonus though, at church there was a graduation sevice to parise those who had been involved in the shepard's bible college this year. So Claudia (who also studied greek with me) and I decided to make some graduation hats, out of paper and where them around church they said greek on the front so everyone knew what they were for. So there are some pictures of that above, Also we ahd a Victorian dress up day day today, and us 5 year 9 and 10 girls got to have our hair all curled and done-up for that we also got to wear pretty victorian gown's and we had to play victorian criket in them. so that was fun, I fell on the ground a couple of times (tripping over my dress) putting my life on the line for the team :-) I dont have any pictue's of that yet.
Our school break-up is tomorrow night. so i am excited for that as i am in a fair number of item's for that. I am surposed to get of the computer now, so this is where i will be finish and i hope to post again soon. Oh, yea i just remembered to say, thank-you to al those who voted on mi poll, but the new church has come together now and its name was the most popular vote. It is Riverbend Bible Church! Yay!!

No comments:

Blog Archive